Are you bored out of your mind while doing your daily desk job either at the office or at home? Want to find out something fun that can give you a break from the boring and monotonous work? Here’s some good news for you. You can enter the fun world of Google search while doing research on this fabulous search engine. This article is all about Google’s fun feature called “Do a barrel roll 20 times”. If you have never heard of this feature or other similar fun features of Google, this article is going to blow your mind completely. Get ready to enter the fun-filled world and end your boredom.
Google, the new generation search engine
We all know what Google is famous for. Yes, it can answer all your questions and can find solutions for all kinds of problems. It is an amazing search engine that helps you in every aspect of your daily life. However, did you know that Google is so much more than just a mere search engine? With various advanced features, Google has become a source of entertainment for people of all age groups. It has brought different legendary fun games with a modern touch so that users can take a break from their hectic work schedule.
The barrel role game is one of these fun games that attracted the attention of users recently. In this article, I am going to talk about all the fun features of the “Google a Barrel Role” technique. Not only that, this article will also let you know the secret of doing a barrel roll 20 times.
What does “Do a Barrel Roll 20 Times” stand for?
What if your search result comes to you dancing and doing acrobats? It’s fun, right? Seeing your screen flipping before your eyes just like an extra effect in the presentation slides? “Do a Barrel Roll 20 times” or “Do a Barrel Roll” is just about that. You just have to write do a barrel roll on the Google search bar and hit the enter button. The entire page will rotate while doing a 360-degree twirl. Based on the browser you are using, the page might even flip like doing a barrel roll. Isn’t that amazing? Go try it now to witness Google’s fun features.
There’s also a fun fact linked with this you might want to know. This popular phrase “Do a Barrel Roll” is actually a playful reference to the classic game “Star Fox” that was a part of the legendary Nintendo 64 games. In that game, the players had to continuously press a button to make the character do barrel rolls to avoid the obstacles. The 90s kids who played the game will definitely feel nostalgia while playing “Do a Barrel Roll 20 Times” on Google.
The secret to do a barrel roll 20 times
Now that you know how to do a single barrel roll on Google, you must be wondering if it’s really possible to do a barrel roll 290 times on Google. I promise you can do it but there’s a particular way of doing it. Don’t worry, I will let you know the secret of doing 20 barrel rolls back to back so that you can sit back and enjoy. You have to add just a few steps in order to perform this magic trick.
Step 1: First, visit the GogLogo website which is specifically designed for customised barrel rolls. Then click on the “do a barrel roll” option.
Step 2: Write your name to create your own personalised barrel roll page. Isn’t that awesome? Your own barrel roll page?
Step 3: Next, click on the drop-down menu and select the number of times you want to do the barrel roll. If you want to do it 10 times then will select the number 10. In this case, as you want to do the barrel roll 20 times you have to select the number 20. Yes, it’s as easy as that.
Step 4: Now here’s a fancy part. You can style the logo from the options below. There are 60 or more options to choose from. Select the style that you think is suitable for you.
Step 5: Now you have to click the “Start Rotation” option to experience the magic of screen rotation.
Awesome, now you know all the secrets of doing the barrel roll 20 times. Amazing right?
Take the barrel roll game to the next level, roll it a million times
A million times barrel rolls may sound unrealistic and insane, but trust me, it’s possible. However, it’s really, time-consuming and you can get a headache while seeing your screen spinning continuously. Still, I am going to tell you the process of rolling your screen a million times in case you are interested. The steps are pretty similar to the steps you have learned previously for “do a barrel roll 20 times” part.
- First, you have to go to the GogLogo website. Consider this as your digital playground for accessing the barrel roll games.
- Again, write your name and personalise it with unique styles and designs available there.
- Now, this is the step where you can choose the number of rolls you want and this time choose “100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times” from the dropdown menu bar.
- You know what to do now. Yes, brace yourself and hit the “Start Rotation” option. Enjoy a million-time screen flipping journey.
Other fun tricks on Google to fight boredom
There are some other fun tricks similar “do a barrel roll 20 times” game available on Google that you might not know yet. No worries, I am here to show you all the fun games you can try while fighting boredom.
- Flipping a coin: This is like a virtual coin flip or toss that will decide your fate. If you can’t decide on something and need fate to decide for you, the coin flip game can help you with this. Just type “Flip a Coin” on the Google search bar and press “Enter”. You can see a coin flip with head and tail options. Choose and see if fate is with you.
- Google Gravity: This is not actually a game but you can enjoy it all the same. Want to know what it is? Just type “Google Gravity” on the search bar and press enter. Click on the first search result and see the magic. You will see the Google search page falling and tumbling around. You can even click on the pieces move them and throw them as you like.
- Google Sphere: This is another fun feature of Google. Type “Google Sphere” and click on the first search result. You can see the search results spinning around. If you keep your cursor on right it will move clockwise and if you keep it left it will spin the other way. Go now and experience your own universe of words and phrases.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I do a barrel roll 20 times?
Yes, you definitely can. Visit GogLogo website and follow the steps I mentioned previously.
Is it possible to do a barrel roll a million times?
Of course, it is possible. If you have time you can try it.
Are there other tricks similar to barrel roll?
Yes, there are a number of fun tricks like Google Sphere, Google Gravity, and others.